I cut out using old bedding as a template, then pinned and sewed the pillowcase first, followed by the duvet cover.
While I will use button fastening for future sets, I did use sew on velcro this time as I had no suitable buttons available and was too impatient to finish! LOL.
I do like to cut off the corners so you don't get the 'bulk' once they've turned the right way.
A quick iron and I think you'll agree they look lovely! Can't wait to make some more...
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!
P.S My blog is and always will be about my crafting, and while I don't want to get personal I do want to make you aware that I am going through some difficult times at the moment personally and at my 'day job' please stick with me as I love to do what I do and I will get through this. I hope that my crafting inspires you as that would make me very, very happy!